Here is what Lag say...
'Khaya, also known as African mahogany, is used as the solid top and the back and sides of this guitar. Khaya was chosen for its singular sound characteristics; smooth, felted bass, a very present mid-range, and delicate treble. Consequently, the three versions of the T98 (dreadnought, auditorium and parlor formats) deliver a warm, deep sound that blues lovers and roots music will enjoy, whatever their playing style: picking, rhythm or solo.'
- Top: Solid Tropical Khaya
- Back & Sides: Honey Khaya, glossy finish
- Finish: French Satin
- Bridge & Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel-Acoustic
- Electric models: Stage-Lâg system